Pirotex pyrolysis plant
- Equipment Photos
- Pyrolysis equipment layout
- Approval Documents
- Cooling Technology and Unloading
Pirotex Equipment Customers
- Columbia 2013
- Murmansk Region 2013
- Miass 2013
- Naberezhnye Chelny 2013
- Novokuznetsk 2013
- City in the Middle Russia 2012
- Kazan 2012
- Domodedovo 2012
- Yaroslavl 2012
- Kaliningrad 2011
- Nizhny Novgorod 2011
- Stupino 2011
- Vyborg 2010
- Kemerovo 2010
- Slantsy 2010
- Sosnovy Bor 2010
- Krymsk 2010
- Ravda, Bulgaria 2009
- Belene, Bulgaria 2009
- Magnitogorsk 2008
- Gas Generator
- Mini Oil Refinery Plant
- Konstanta line for processing of carbon
Pirotex Pyrolysis Plant: Recycling and Utilization of Scrap Tires, Mechanical Rubber goods, Plastics, Polyethylene, Polyethylene Terephtalate, Oil Sludge, Waste Oils.
Pirotex – is an equipment based on method of low-temperature pyrolysis designed for recycling and utilization of rubber- and polymer-containing wastes, oil sludge and waste oils. As a result of mechanical rubber goods and scrap tires utilization in the closed pyrolysis unit the greater volume of liquid fuel is obtained in comparison with the use of open pyrolysis unit.
Pirotex is highly ecological equipment. It has nearly no emissions. The equipment is automated to the maximum that allows reducing human labour to elementary operations like loading and unloading of crucible from the furnace.
Recycling and utilization of scrap tires in Pirotex unit allows obtaining derived products of better quality. Small scale pyrolysis plant for scrap tires utilization can be used for plastics, oil sludge and waste oils recycling.
Pirotex pyrolysis plant can be operated as an independent equipment or as a part of complete line for processing of wastes in case the aim is to organize:
- plant for scrap tires and rubber recycling and utilization
- business for recycling and utilization of mechanical rubber goods, plastics, plastic bottles, polyethylene terephtalate
- business for waste oils and oil sludge processing
Derived products can be further used for:
Pyrolysis liquid fuel
It is used as a liquid fuel for boilers, furnace fuel substitution. Fractionating can be applied for different oil products output (benzine, diesel fuel, oil, gum, etc.).
Solid carbon-containing residue
It is used as a solid fuel; it can be used for modified liquid fuel production, as a sorbent, activated coal substitution, as a filling material for production of new low-duty rubber goods, as a colorant for paints and colors, cement and other productions, as a filling material for rubber-bituminous mastic and as a substance for disposal of mercury-containing materials (of bulbs, etc.).
It is used in full for the unit operation.
It contains a high-grade steel. It is used for further production of metal.
Information Video about the Unit Pirotex.
Further information about Pirotex pyrolysis plant can be found here:
- Technology of pyrolysis plant operation
- Specifications of recycling machinery
- Technology of pyrolysis crucible unloading and derived products cooling
- FAQ of potential Customers and answers from pyrolysis equipment manufacturer
- Economic efficiency analysis of the business for wastes recycling and utilization in pyrolysis unit
- Photos of pyrolysis plant from manufacturer and the Customers
- Video about pyrolysis machinery and its commissioning by the Customers
- Documents on Pirotex pyrolysis plant
- List of required approval documents based on the experience of the Customers operating Pirotex closed pyrolysis plant
- Information about equipment operation by the Customers, photos and comments