The Konstanta line for processing of solid carbon-containing residue into marketable fractions.
The Konstanta line for processing of carbon is designed for production of marketable products from solid cardon-containing residue. The equipment is used for receiving and removing metal wiring from solid carbon-containing residue, which is the product of rubber-containing wastes pyrolysis; for its grinding, milling, mechanical activation and selection according to desired fraction of the final product.
The line for carbon processing is recommended for work with highly-dispersed powders to produce particles of 200 mkm and smaller sizes.
Originally the equipment was regarded as an auxiliary equipment to Pirotex pyrolysis plant but it can be used as well as an independent equipment in case other pyrolysis equipment of other manufacturer or other source of solid carbon-containing residue production is available.
The Konstanta line can be used:
- as an independent equipment for processing of pyrolysis carbon;
- as an auxiliary equipment to Pirotex pyrolysis plant for processing of solid carbon-containing residue produced after utilization of mechanical rubber goods;
- as a part of pyrolysis system for utilization of mechanical rubber goods, which consists of Pirotex pyrolysis plant, the Konstanta line and mini Oil Refinery.
It is evident the third case is the most beneficial business on carbon processing.
The capacity of the Konstanta line for processing of solid carbon-containing residue is:
- 0 - 20 мКм - 82 kg/hour.
- 0 - 100 мКм - 190 kg/hour.
- 0 - 200 мКм - 1250 kg/hour.
The Konstanta line consists of the following parts:
- vibrating sieve;
- magnetic drum separator;
- system for preset grinding, fractions from 5 up to 200 mkm;
- bag filter;
- automatic packer;
- belt conveyor;
- auxiliary special equipment.
December 2014. The Konstanta line for processing of carbon
Information Video about the Konstanta line for processing of carbon
Possible ways to sell pyrolysis product – carbon (soot).